The Nova NT 233 is a dream come true for those who want to experiment with multiple layers of fillings between their breads. This is a larger size grill and toaster with a power consumption of 1800 W and can easily handle 4 slices of breads or two sandwiches at one time. The toasting or grilling is done uniformly across all the bread slices and it is quite evident from the raving reviews of the customers. Let us take at its plus and drawbacks.
- Temperature control feature to ensure that you get what you want at the time you want.
- A nice silver finish and a sturdy build to last for a longer period.
- Nonstick coating which means cleaning is not a pain anymore.
- The upper plate can be expanded and hence you can have as many fillings you want in between your breads.
- Can even grill paneer, chicken, etc. and not just bread.
- There is no auto switch off for which you can always go for the Nova VSM one in which case you will not have the size or the options like this appliance.
- The cord length is short, which seems to be the case in almost every sandwich maker. Easily resolvable with the extension cords.
If you are looking for an amazing sandwich making experience and love to try variety in the fillings, then you will love the Nova NT 233 HDG model. The sturdy build, the temperature control feature, nonstick coating, expandable plates, you have everything you want to make a Sunday brunch more interesting. It is definitely a boon to those who love club sandwiches or like their chicken and fish grilled. And the cleaning is just as easy as it can get. While the plates are not removable, you can easily wipe off with a tissue to clean. Overall a good value for money product!