In a classic black with silver finish, the Nova VSM/NSM is definitely a sight to behold and an appliance to own in every kitchen. You can use this appliance to both toast and grill your sandwiches, two at a time as per the claim in the instruction manual. With the cut and seal plates, you will get perfect equal triangles for your breakfast. The handle is cooler even when the machine is running and is easy to carry around. The vertical storage ability makes way for a easy and convenient factor.
- Lid lock to keep your sandwich in and your safety intact.
- 750W power consumption for efficient functioning.
- Safe, simple and easy.
- You can use it to toast all kind of breads including pav.
- Auto turn off once the sandwich is ready.
- The plug is not fit for the Indian socket and you may have to get an adapter and a earthing pin.
- May not fit too many fillings in one sandwich.
Apart from the above, people often find that the cord length of the sandwich maker is not very much to reach to higher plug points. This can be easily sorted out with the help of an extension cord. The Nova VSM/NSM does look cooler both to touch and to see. However, the plug point issue that one faces in other products of Nova continues in this as well which is a little disappointing. Again, this is not a deal breaker and can be managed. However if you want to have multiple fillings and multiple layers within two breads then this is not the ideal maker for you. You may have to opt for a bigger one like Nova NT 233 HDG 1800-Watt 4-Slice Grill Sandwich Maker (Black/Grey) which can handle up to 1.5” thick fillings approximately.