With sandwich makers becoming an integral part of our everyday morning hustle-bustle, you need the equipment that you can place your trust on. Philips is a well known brand in the world of electronics and is quite known for its reliability in their products. Most of the Philips products place the safety of its consumers on the top of the list while also ensuring that the equipments do not take more time than necessary in its maintenance. All the sandwich makers from this renowned brand feature the push down lock system emphasizing on the fact that the company takes its customer’s safety quite seriously.
Features of Philips sandwich makers
While the features of every model will have some uniqueness to it, there are quite a few features which are very common across the multiple Philips models. These features are what define the products and the brand in itself. Let us take a look.
- The Push down lock system: This is available in all the models, which ensures that the sandwich or the Panini maker is completely shut off from outer world while the cooking is in progress. This also ensures that you will not be subjected to any harm in case you happen to come in contact with the sandwich maker while it is hot and is on.
- Cord winder: Often times, the cords which come with electrical equipments have to be wrapped around or bunched up when the machine is not in use which can cause serious damage to the cord itself. However, in case of the Philips models, whether it is the HD2394 or HD2388, there is a cord winder to wind up the cord after use into the system itself.
- Design: The models in Philips are not just designed to ensure your convenience but they are also designed to make your kitchen looking more elegant than before. Black is a generic color which blends into any kitchen and these Philips models come in compact design and can be stored vertically in any place making them the best choice for any kitchen.
- Anti-skid feet: All the models in the Philips make, HD2393, HD2394, HD2388 have been equipped with a rubber feet at the bottom to ensure that they stay fit in the place while you are making your awesome sandwiches.
- Good power: Whether it is the 800 W or the 820W, you find a good heating power and the sandwiches are made in no time at all. And the heating goes on consistently to give you faster and better breakfast.
And with the nonstick coating, these models make it easy for you to clean and maintain them. There aren’t many shortcomings with regards to these products. The cords might be slightly shorter in length which can be a problem if you have to reach for an outlet at a height. Use an extension cord if required. Philips has everything to offer for anyone who wants a good sandwich for breakfast. Whether you want a single sandwich maker or a plain toast or a grilled sandwich, you will find a model to fit in your requirements with one of the models. Do ensure that you get it from an authorized dealer to avoid poor quality or used old models sold to you at the same price as the new one.