Comfort and convenience, if you are planning for a simple breakfast for one is what the PGMFS 700W from Prestige aims for. This is not a toaster model so do not expect your sandwich to get halved by itself. It will come out as whole bread but grilled nevertheless with whatever filling you wish to place in. The nonstick coating ensures that the filling or any part of the bread do not get stuck to the surface making it an easy one to clean. The prestige sandwich maker is quite easy to understand and very simple to use. Also as the name mentions this is only a sandwich maker and not a toaster.
- Easy to use and comfortable to handle.
- Designed to suit any kitchen.
- You can also grill paneer, chicken, fish and others apart from just bread.
- The quality of the materials used in the making of this sandwich maker is not found satisfactory by quite a few customers. Click here to see the best sandwich maker with best quality.
- You need to ensure that the sandwich maker receives only moderate power for overload of power can burn the bread.
- Only one set of bread at a time for the maker is quite small.
If it is just a breakfast for one person, then you would find that this model perfectly fits the bill. While the nonstick coating does promise easy cleaning and no maintenance, there have been complaints on the same not able to last beyond six months which can be a cause of concern. Also the cord that is provided with the sandwich maker is not quite lengthy so you might want to look for extension cords to connect to a higher power outlet if required. An overall simple and good product if you do put a little effort in proper maintenance.